Brooks Cascadia 14 GTX Black/Grey/Blue
- SKU: #9224902
- View the size chart
- Set the pace on any path you choose with the lightweight durability, waterproof protection, and reliable outsole grip of the Brooks® Cascadia 14 GTX trail running shoe.
- Predecessor: Cascadia 13 GTX.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Tightly knit, birdseye mesh upper with a 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard overlay.
- GORE-TEX® membrane ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Advanced 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard provides on-the-go protection from trail debris.
- Structurally-supportive mid-foot saddle.
- Lace-up closure with guard that keeps lace ends secure and tucked away.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable profile sockliner.
- Trail-specific Pivot Post System technology supplies stabilizing suspension on both sides of the heel and forefoot and at the toe for a fifth pivot point.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Durable rubber outsole featuring TrailTack traction for better grip on a variety of trail surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
cheapo Brooks,Men Shoes
low-priced Brooks,Men Shoes
low-priced Brooks,Men Shoes cheapo
cheapo Brooks,Men Shoes economical
cheapo Brooks,Men Shoes low-priced