Altra Footwear Grafton Black/Orange
- Named after Grafton Mesa, the canyoneering hotspot of southern Utah, the Altra® Grafton trail-hiker shoe packs the functionality and versatility you need to climb up and reach new heights!
- Predecessor: None.
- Stack Height: 23mm.
- Balanced Cushioning places the heel and forefoot at equal distance from the ground to promote proper, low-impact form throughout the run.
- FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to relax and spread naturally for more comfort and stability during uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Premium, rugged suede leather and canvas upper provides durability and breathable comfort.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- 5 mm contour footbed.
- Highly-responsive EVA midsole provides enhanced cushioning and improved performance.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® high-performance sticky rubber outsole provides unrivaled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity, enhanced ground support.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
cheapo Altra,Men Shoes
economical Altra,Men Shoes
low-priced Altra,Men Shoes economical
low-priced Altra,Men Shoes cheapo
economical Altra,Men Shoes cheapo