Altra Footwear King MT 1.5 Blue/Raspberry
- If your running adventures take you to rocky and muddy environs, the King MT 1.5 from Altra® is prepared to tackle it all!
- Predecessor: King MT.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- Ideal for trail running, off-road racing, hiking, and backpacking.
- Designed to help improve natural running form, walking form, and toe splay.
- Quick-drying Ripstop® nylon uppers with increased drainage near toes and midfoot.
- Lace-up closure.
- Foot-shaped toe box allows natural foot flex and toe splaying.
- GaiterTrap™ hook-and-loop tab allows for gaiter attachment.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- 6mm Contoured footbed.
- Fully cushioned Zero Drop™ technology promotes a more natural foot strike for a more efficient stride.
- Altra EGO™ midsole for responsive cushioning.
- Vibram® rubber outsole with 6mm lugs.
- Stack Height: 19mm.
- Last: RFS-W
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
cheapo Altra,Women Shoes
economical Altra,Women Shoes
cheapo Altra,Women Shoes economical
cheapo Altra,Women Shoes low-priced
economical Altra,Women Shoes low-priced