Brooks Ravenna 10 Ebony/Black/Wild Aster
- SKU: #9130705
- GuideRails Holistic Support System on sides of shoe keep the foot stable while you're on the run.
- The breathable comfort and reliable support of the Brooks® Ravenna 10 running shoe gives you the stability you need to run at your best every day.
- Predecessor: Ravenna 9.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Please click here for more information about Ravenna 10 technology.
- One piece mesh and synthetic upper provide excellent breathability and durability.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Wraparound heel collar and padded interior for optimal comfort.
- Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable textile footbed with energy-returning technology that provides excellent cushioning and shock absorption.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole supplies long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Diagonal Rollbar® medial post adds support and promotes smoother transitions.
- DRB Accel thermoplastic shank adds torsional rigidity in the mid-foot for extra support without compromising heel and forefoot independence.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot for an extra-springy toe-off.
- Durable rubber outsole with superior flex grooves for excellent flexibility and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
cheapo Brooks,Women Shoes
economical Brooks,Women Shoes
low-priced Brooks,Women Shoes economical
cheapo Brooks,Women Shoes economical
economical Brooks,Women Shoes cheapo